“Not impressed”
Review of Grace The Establishment - CLOSED

Grace The Establishment
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A bar you can dine in and a restaurant you can drink in.
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We came here for my sister-in-laws birthday on her request. I was intrigued by the décor & the waiter was pretty cute. I was disappointed by the menu, the music was so loud that it became louder in the ladies toilet. The waiter was very attentive & knowledgeable, but considering the place wasn't packed the service was slow and the food was over-priced.

1  Thank supababe75

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the 4th time I've been here and yet again the service has been slow. Waited 25 min for a coffee. 30+ mins for lunch. The place was not busy either. Portion sizes are small for the high price but tasty. Great location and atmosphere but the attitude of the staff needs to improve when asked about why things are taking so long. Not good enough really for a supposed high end restaurant. If the staff don't like being queried, don't work there. We'll be the lat time I'll be back.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Had a causal lunch in the bar area. Lunch special of two buns and fries was good value at $18, buns were delicious. Wine list by the glass is limited.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This place is super cool. We called ahead for a booking but they said they were full. Nevertheless, we took our chances anyway and rocked up. There were plenty of spaces in the large bar area, which was perfect for us. I had the Grace burger and my dining partner had the Gnocchi. We shared the lamb ribs as an entree. The ribs were to die for-- tender, falling off the bone with a sticky-sweet sauce, cut through by the tangy and cool cucumber. Fantastic dish. My friend threw her hand sin the air and said 'this is the best thing I have ever eaten!' not sure about that, but it was very good. The gnocchi was likewise very tasty, it looked handmade and very high-quality ingredients. Not cutting corners here. The burger was god also-- nice condiments within-- but the diminutive chips were a bit of a let down. You can get a better burger and fries at Nordburger just down the road.
Nevertheless, a great night with great food, bar and atmosphere.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The Grace has lots of different seating areas, and a really fantastic courtyard. The food is always amazing, and every time I have been it has always been a great experience.