“Worst first time dinning experience”
Review of Rodolfos cuisine

Rodolfos cuisine
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Being rated as Trip Advisor’s number 1 filipino restaurant in Pagadian City, my expectations were high. To no avail, my first experience in this restaurant was the worst I’ve had. We ordered pochero, seafood pancit guisado and lechon kawali. As I took my second mouthful of the pancit, I noticed something that should not be part of pancit, a fly bathed in pancit’s thick sauce. Suddenly, I stopped eating. The staffs seem do not know how to handle the situation. They took my plate and never gave a new plate back. And also never heard an apology from anyone.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Number one resturant for a reason..
Grear food,well priced.
Nice setting inside or outside dining and cold beer

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 24, 2019

the food is okay although servings are a bit small. prices are cheaper considering the food serving is small.

Staff need to be trained on better service delivery.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019

food was sooo good, if people would ask me where to dine at Pagadian I will really recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with my fiance and a few friends,. A very helpful friendly waiter/waitress took our orders and after 10 minutes our food arrived freshly cooked and tasty,. And all dishes arrived together, good to see a chef that knows how to time his meals correctly. 5 stars to the chef.
We'll be back again.