“OK hotel, but would have expected more”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pagadian City
Mardale Hotel and Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 12 Pagadian City B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in March 2012. We had a standard room. The room was OK, with aircon and TV. It's free wifi also available on all rooms, but the connection is unstable, to say it least.

To our surprise the staff didn't make up our room every day. My wife asked why, and they said that their policy was that the guest should ask for cleaning the room to the staff every day. It’s the first time I have experienced this in a so-called "quality hotel".

Mardale Hotel prides themselves of being one of the best hotel in Pagadian City. Well, the rooms are OK, but nothing more, And the staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant is mediocre, and I advise you to eat breakfast outside of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Starlet66

Been to Mardale Hotel and Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mardale Hotel and Convention Center

Address: Cabrera Street | San Francisco District, Pagadian City, Mindanao, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Mindanao > Zamboanga Peninsula > Zamboanga del Sur > Pagadian City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #8 of 12 B&Bs / Inns in Pagadian City
Price Range: $16 - $68 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)