cottage was beautiful ,however there was no hot water.Eventhough the cottage sleeps 8 people,only 1 or 2 hot showers were allowed.Very disappointing considering the luxury of the cottage.Service was quick when we called for wifi connection . Activities on site were minimal.No rentals of any equipment so you are on your own.Skating ring was not taken care of probably due to weather.There is however an indoor pool at recreation center with other indoor games such as pool ,xbox etc.We had a wonderful exterior Jacuzzi and Sauna which we certainly enjoyed.Overall a very nice experience.But we prefer the blueberry lake north of mount tremblant for about same price you have availibilty of skates,snowshoes,cross country skis and indoor pool and sauna .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 86 executive, deluxe log homes from 2 to 6 bedrooms fully equipped all with private spa and sauna, fireplace, LCD, DVD, tennis, 2 swimming pools, 15 min. from Mont Saint Sauveur ski hills, golf, water slides, restaurants. 45 minutes from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Fiddler Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiddler Lake Hotel Milles Isles
- Fiddler Lake Resort Quebec, Canada - Milles Isles