Had a fantastic week at the Fiddler Lake Resort in a group of 9 friends, snowboarding and skiing at Saint Sauveur and Tremblant. The house was beautiful and very well kept and clean. The beds were super comfy and the pool table, sauna and hot tub kept us perfectly entertained in the evenings! The staff at the reception were always very friendly and helpful, and the facilities really good to have at hand. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great holiday in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 86 executive, deluxe log homes from 2 to 6 bedrooms fully equipped all with private spa and sauna, fireplace, LCD, DVD, tennis, 2 swimming pools, 15 min. from Mont Saint Sauveur ski hills, golf, water slides, restaurants. 45 minutes from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Fiddler Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiddler Lake Hotel Milles Isles
- Fiddler Lake Resort Quebec, Canada - Milles Isles