I just spent a wonderful weekend in a 4BD Moose Trail chalet with my wife, 3 sons, daughters-in-law, and 2 grandsons. The weekend was a surprise for my wife's special birthday. She did not know what we had planned, but it was a great success. Everyone was amazed with how comfortable and enjoyable this huge chalet turned out to be. It had all the amenities. We took advantage of the sauna and whirlpool to make our weekend the most enjoyable in a very long time. We also took advantage of ordering Saturday dinner from one of the recommended gourmet catering companies, and we were thoroughly delighted. We were all impressed, especially my wife. We all decided to make this an annual family event. We'll be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 86 executive, deluxe log homes from 2 to 6 bedrooms fully equipped all with private spa and sauna, fireplace, LCD, DVD, tennis, 2 swimming pools, 15 min. from Mont Saint Sauveur ski hills, golf, water slides, restaurants. 45 minutes from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fiddler Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiddler Lake Hotel Milles Isles
- Fiddler Lake Resort Quebec, Canada - Milles Isles