When eight guys book a trip for themselves to celebrate turning 40, you don't think they'll find just the perfect place to relax, eat, drink and have some fun, but we found it all at Fiddler Lake Resort.
Traveling from both coasts, finding the resort wasn't too painful with GPS, but I wouldn't want to go it alone or in the dark. The cabin was perfect, the service was great, and by that I mean, what little we needed was taken care of immediately. The hot tub smelled a little rank by the last day but we didn't feel like draining it and have cold water for half the day. My only regret is that we didn't make use of all the services that were available to us. You can order groceries from the IGA ahead of time and they'll be waiting for you when you get there. Plus you can get a chef to come in a cook one, or multiple meals for you while you relax. Might be pricey, but I think we'll give it a go next time. Definitely going to go again but will do more than one round of golf. We did four days, but I think next time we will do five. Just felt a little rushed and one or two more days would be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 86 executive, deluxe log homes from 2 to 6 bedrooms fully equipped all with private spa and sauna, fireplace, LCD, DVD, tennis, 2 swimming pools, 15 min. from Mont Saint Sauveur ski hills, golf, water slides, restaurants. 45 minutes from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fiddler Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiddler Lake Hotel Milles Isles
- Fiddler Lake Resort Quebec, Canada - Milles Isles