This was the first time at Fiddler's Lake Resort and are planning to go back next year. The Chalets are beautiful! We were five adults on a quilting retreat in Chalet 32 Bear Trail, and had lots of room. It rained all week, but that didn't put a damper on our week at all, we were there to relax. The staff were excellent. Anything we needed they were there in minutes. Cell phone service was not the best, but we didn't really care. Great place for a get-away with a group of friends or a family vacation. Highly recommend this place. Can not say a bad word about anything and can not wait to go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 86 executive, deluxe log homes from 2 to 6 bedrooms fully equipped all with private spa and sauna, fireplace, LCD, DVD, tennis, 2 swimming pools, 15 min. from Mont Saint Sauveur ski hills, golf, water slides, restaurants. 45 minutes from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fiddler Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiddler Lake Hotel Milles Isles
- Fiddler Lake Resort Quebec, Canada - Milles Isles