Spent three nights in the Bear Chalet. We all loved it. So well equipped, we did not want for anything. Kettle malfunctioned and was replaced immediately.. Beds were soooo comfortable. Nothing like a hot tub on a cool starry night. But the best experience was getting up close and personal with a doe who spent some time on our patio. Villages of Morin Heights and St Sauveur offered exceptional restaurants and great shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 86 executive, deluxe log homes from 2 to 6 bedrooms fully equipped all with private spa and sauna, fireplace, LCD, DVD, tennis, 2 swimming pools, 15 min. from Mont Saint Sauveur ski hills, golf, water slides, restaurants. 45 minutes from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Fiddler Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiddler Lake Hotel Milles Isles
- Fiddler Lake Resort Quebec, Canada - Milles Isles