“Great location...”
Review of Marina Cafe

Marina Cafe
Ranked #14 of 14 Restaurants in Camber
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Fabulous location. Had lunch right in front of the sea.
People were friendly.
Food was good.

1  Thank Premonition D
There are newer reviews for Marina Cafe

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We popped in here out of the easter break rains to have a cuppa was what is was but staff were love and seemed to have a laugh

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great food lovely plate of fish and chips and plenty of other options to!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

While staying in camber, me and my familey discovered the marina cafe although the food is at a high price we loved every moment of our stay, thanks to the marina cafe, the staff are polite and helpful, my daughter is very fussy with food but she loved it as much as me and my husband and even said "mummy can we come back next term" so if you are passing through camber I highly recommend having your lunch at the marina cafe!!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We visited in Camber Sands beach with my mum last month.
We were planning to stay longer in the beach and have our dinner in this cafe later on.
The toilets in the beach was closed and my mum was so desperate to use it.
This cafe was the only business open that time.
I asked the guy in cafe if we could possibly use their toilet?
he said they don't have one, sorry! Which I don't really believe because they are "Cafe".
I even told him that my mum was not comfortable anymore, hoping that he would change his mind, but nothing changed in his decision, tsk!
I can't imagine how my mum sorted out herself, I was so upset!
That guy has no heart, no feelings, NOT HUMAN, yes not human!!!
I said to my family,,, "We will not eat on their Cafe today, he deserves not to have a 5 customers because of his "ATTITUDE" .
We left the beach early and ate somewhere else...
We are regularly visiting this lovely beach at least twice yearly or more,,, but we will not eat on that Cafe anymore,,, He is NOT HUMAN :(

5  Thank Vilma D