“Great holiday break”

Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Been here before had a. Great time here at mo and having a great time everyone friendly and entertainment great caravan warm clean ect would recommend to anyone defiantly coming back would be even better if the weather was with us lol

• Stayed: April 2013
There are newer reviews for Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Don't really go to holiday parks as we have found that most have dirty facility's and not wanting to sound rude but we generally find the clientele can be quite rough.. That said we have really enjoyed our stay here. The site is a little out of the main tourist areas and will take approximately 30mins to reach the nearest place Hastings.. We selected the silver range and ended up in a brand new Caravan, the place looks as though it has had major renovation work done as the whole site is very clean and tidy, the staff have all been very polite and helpful! To summarise I would highly recommend this site to friends and family

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Paul G
Park R, General Manager at Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words on your trip advisor report.

The team at Camber Sands Park Resorts have worked tirelessly over the short close down period. A lot of money has been invested in both new caravans for hire and the renovation of some older models.

I am particularly pleased to read further good comments about the team who all work very hard to ensure your holiday is amazing.
Thank you once again and we hope to see you return to Camber Sands park resorts

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had paid for a private rental on the resort. Unfortunatly the caravan we stayed in had a few problems, namely no gas on arrival and then the electricity being disconnected three days into our holiday. With a 6 year old and an 8 month old this was not ideal. The owners of the caravan were of no use, but fortunatly reception (a nice young man called Aaron) was excellent. The gas problem was sorted within minutes and although the electricity was not to be connected we were offered another place to stay and help with the move if we needed it. The problem was not Park resorts, but Aaron was so willing to help. A saved holiday.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

When requesting the day before our stay which included 20 people I decided to ask if we could all be near each other! The lovely Aaron was more than helpful and bent over backwards to try and accommodate my needs.

• Stayed: April 2013

Aaron is a really valued member of our team and I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto him.

The whole team at Camber work very hard and your comments are appreciated.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is an ok place ,good beach,and good club house ,pool and staff with lots of things for the kids to do BUT if yo are going to be in a tourer or a tent don't bother , it is sooo noisy next to the road with tipper trucks from 7am and the man with his flipping strimmer always cutting the grass what ever the weather ha ,and the camper van next to us is flooded so good job he is not in a tent,so tourers,tents,campers beware no hard standing and it floods but site and things to do ok

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Cambers touring area does back onto a road but generally we receive very few issues or complaints regarding noise. The touring area is to have some new turf to be laid (once the rain stops!) and the grass team no longer cut grass before 9am! We do take the park standards very seriously and the grass at Camber is always cut to that high standard so I apologise to anyone who may have been woken up in the past!

We hope to see you again at Camber Sands Park Resorts.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

having had friends go last year we were expecting much better! we had to check in at the show bar with the keys in the wrong box and leisure passes not given to us, had to go back and fetch those.
the caravan we stayed in was clean and comfortable.
the toilets however in the main complex were dirty, and smelly, along with no male or female signs on the door!
the food in the bar area was fairly cheap but poor.
the swimming pools were good, warm water but disapointed that the lifeguards let people walk around pool side with dirty shoes and the changing rooms were smelly and dirty, showers awful dribbled out and not that warm.
coffee machine broke and they couldn't offer other alternatives.
on the plus side children entertainers were enthusiatic and helpful, good entertainment for the kids although having bingo on 7-8 where the kids had to be quiet was silly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback which is always most welcome.

I am so sorry the Costa coffee was off line when you visited. Unfortunately we did have an issue with it and although the engineer was called, there was a small delay in getting back on line.

I have reviewed your comments regarding the toilets and it appears there was an issue with some of the team responsible for this area which I am pleased to say has now been addressed

I am so pleased to hear the new entertainments team were appreciated and I hope we see you again soon at Camber Sands Park Resorts.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My one thing i have to say before i start which is directly aimed at the owners of Parkresorts.... Fix the COFFEE MACHINE, you always advertise a costa but we can never have one as ... yes you guessed it . machine doesnt work and its not only on this park which is why i say it.
I have been coming here for the last 5yrs and have stayed in all the different types of accommodation they have , personally now I would stay in one of the bungalows as it is a home from home (just smaller) I find the swimming pool to be again what was nice and warm to be freezing even though the attendants say its already at 29* but everyone I spoke to even the owners can't all be wrongs:-(
This year I have found that the staff are a lot more friendly,the teamstars are fun, the people in the arcade are more willing to help and last but not least I have visited the reception to have my little moans about certain things not working and also to book again for the summer and I have found the reception team to be the friendliest finest team of people I have met since the first day I came her I suggest to all of you to ask for any of them personally and they will look after you there names are Chloe,Marta,Lauren,Alex and Aaron. To them I would like to say a massive THANK YOU. As my family and myself spend our entire journey home laughing at the time we had trying to book again with you guys while we were in there.

Room Tip: Get a chalet or bungalow , if not make sure it has heating
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am so sorry about the Costa machine! It did break down and although it was repaired as soon as was possible I am sure it was disappointing when you cannot have your favourite cuppa!

Our 4 pools are all heated to the correct temperature but the air temperature has been so cold of late that when you get out of the pool you can often feel the chill. Unfortunately as the pool had been closed for 3 months (whilst the park was closed for holidays) it does take some time to get the air temperature correct – especially when fighting the outdoor elements! I am pleased to say this is now resolved and indeed some new heating boilers have also now been installed.

I am so pleased to read your comments about some of the team at Camber sands. We all work so hard to ensure you have an amazing holiday with us and when we receive this kind of positive feedback it just drives the team on to keep delivering, so thank you again for this and we hope to see you again at Camber Sands Park Resorts.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Camber
The Gallivant
George Hotel
George Hotel
#1 of 1 in Lydd
Combe Haven Holiday Park - Haven

Been to Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts? Share your experiences!