“Glad I chose this.”

Ristorante Sorrento
Ranked #22 of 115 Restaurants in Surbiton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ristorante Sorrento is a family run business. Giuseppe and his team invite you to relax and enjoy your meal, whether eating a business lunch with colleagues, a sneaky mid-week treat with a loved one, or a family celebration such as a birthday, wedding or christening party. We have an extensive wine list which is designed to compliment the high standard of our ingredients, and a broad range of personal tastes.
Surbiton, United Kingdom
“Glad I chose this.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Thank you to Sorrento for a lovely meal, great atmosphere and reasonably priced, varied menu. Just could of done with a little more attention with the service- felt it was like there wasn`t
enough staff to cover when it was busy. Especially like the friendly,Portuguese waiter with the long hair. !!

• Visited June 2014

Surbiton, United Kingdom
“excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

very nice food,and nice friendly helpful staff.Excellent value for money,especially their special 3 course deals.

London, United Kingdom
“Great local Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Sorrento always has a buzzy atmosphere with local diners. Everyone I've taken there for dinner has really enjoyed the experience so I keep on going back. The food is good: there are meal deals both for dinner and lunch which are excellent value. The dessert trolley is a popular feature and always stocked with a tempting array of staples like tiramisu, pannacotta, trifle, profiteroles and figs. The staff are tremendous: friendly and very attentive. Some of my friends have joked that it reminds them of somewhere Tom and Barbara Good might have eaten. I don't think this is meant as criticism as though it has a 70s feel and vibe, that is very much part of its appeal. The good food, good service and excellent value are also reasons to give this wonderful local restaurant a try.

staines
“never fails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

my wife and i have been visiting this restaurant for more than 30 years,it is fantastic value for money, the staff are always very friendly and polite, although we live about 15 miles away, it is always well worth the effort to come here, hopefully for many more years to come. we have introduced many friends over the years, and they all are amazed how good it is.

2 Thank barry g
London, United Kingdom
“Best Italian food I have found...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I have just visited Sorrento's for the second time and yet again, the food is amazing! I really can't stress how good it is and the menu options are perfect. The restaurant is pleasant and the staff friendly. And what always surprises me is the bill, very reasonable for such fantastic food. The only point to make which isn't a positive, if I had to find one is parking isn't great (or that I found) but then, I think I would walk there to get some more of that food!

• Visited December 2013