“Lovely meal on the Thames”
Review of Harts Boatyard

Harts Boatyard
Ranked #22 of 120 Restaurants in Surbiton
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An idyllic retreat set in beautiful country house-style surroundings,Harts Boatyard serves a menu of gourmet European recipes. Trained in high-class cookery schools in Spain and Italy, the chefs bring a wealth of experience, and demonstrate knowledge of a breadth of classic and complex cooking techniques. Partnering with Rothschild wine merchants, guests can choose a bottle from the well-stocked cellar.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Have visited several times and enjoyed our meals there - especially when it is warm weather and you can sit outside. The food is plentiful and good. OK it is pub food but a good class and an interesting menu. Would always eat there when in the area

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Slow food delivery, worst Caesar Salad I have ever seen. Staff pleasant & attractive atmosphere, but not enough

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Just had a fabulous meal at Harts boatyard. The setting is picture postcard food fresh and delicious and the service from Jono attentive and cool. We were celebrating my sons 18 th and Jono made sure it went perfectly.

1  Thank Juliejellytots
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We arrived for dinner it was not a busy night. It still a long time tos served. I order d the sole. Cost ing 18.95 itvwas so small it should not have been served. In order to fill myself up I ordered the pudding this was also a mistake. I was so poor I refused to pay for it. Which they did but did not ask any question s as to why. I filled the on live feed back and requested a phone back which also did not happen! We will not be going back.

1  Thank JackiecrumpEpsom
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Day or night the view and atmosphere is great here. The food is fantastic and the service reflects the quality seen in a much smarter part of town.

The price is certainly comfortable and the wine has never disappointed me.

If I hadn't moved away from the area I would be here every week with family, friends or business colleagues.