Villiers Lodge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Bosco(Surbiton)
  • Restaurant
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
View Hotel
The White Hart Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Chessington Tolworth(Kingston upon Thames)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsb boff road parkingfresh fruitone nighthappily stay againlittle extrasbottled water and chocolateshampton court flower showsurbiton stationexcellent breakfastlovely bathroomstayed for two nightseasy accessminute walkcomfortable roomkingston upon thamesdaniel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I travel around the southeast on business and I've been looking for a bolt hole in the south London area, this place is perfect very quiet and the finish of the room was perfect,very classy but not over the top, In the past I always went for chain hotels because you always know what to expect, but I will definitely be revisiting Viliers Lodge again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
LauraEdwards-Manager, Manager at Villiers Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Cptman C,
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that you found your stay at Villiers Lodge comfortable! Please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jeff directly to make future bookings. We look forward to welcoming you back to Villiers Lodge soon!
Laura Harper-Edwards, Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is my second visit to Villiers Lodge whilst visiting our Grandson at Kingston University.Having stayed in the past at more expensive hotels,in the area we have now realised that the comfort and cleanliness and hospitality here are just wonderful, so there is no point in paying higher prices, when we are made to feel so at home by the manager Laura. A delightful lady.Whenever we are in the area we shall always make this our base.

Room Tip: We have had a deluxe ground floor room, which is excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AudreyA28

Dear AudreyA28,
Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted to hear that you enjoy your time spent at Villiers Lodge. Jeff and I look forward to welcoming you back to Villiers Lodge when you are next visiting your grandson!
Laura Harper-Edwards

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Love this B&B I travel a lot though the year for business and when in Kingston we always stay at 'Villiers Lodge'. Clean rooms, great location, ample parking in a quiet location. city centre is a 5 min walk away. manager Laura is a great host, and always cooks us up a lovely breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013
LauraEdwards-Manager, Manager at Villiers Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear jumping55,

Thank you for your feedback! I am so glad to hear that you enjoying staying with us at Villiers Lodge!

Jeff and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very comfortable B&B, with friendly and helpful staff. The bedroom and bathroom have all the facilities you would expect for the price, and the breakfast was lovely. Off-road parking is also available. A couple of little things stopped us from giving it the full 5-star treatment - proper glasses in the bathroom instead of plastic ones (it reminded me of a travel lodge), a few more hangers in the wardrobe and a sideplate at breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear GrahamL,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us!

I shall take your comments about the plastic cups on board.

I apologise for the shortage of coat hangers in your room - that has been rectified. We keep side plates on the buffet table for guests to take at breakfast to avoid overcrowding the individual tables for guests not wishing to use/needing a side plate.

I hope that we will welcome you back to Villiers Lodge soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night. Room 4 on first floor. Had a very warn welcome. From pleasant lady
room was nice very warm and cosy, tv coffee making facilities room was clean and tidy.

enjoyed my stay. Would return

thank you.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Daniel H
LauraEdwards-Manager, Manager at Villiers Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for you feedback!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Villiers Lodge!

I hope that we will welcome you back soon!