“Best Chicken Shashlick ever!”
Review of Joy Indian Cuisine

Joy Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Joy Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 117 Restaurants in Surbiton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I can't recommend Joy enough! Zia and the team are accommodating and friendly and the kitchen produce some fantastic food!

Try the Tandoori Cauliflower for a starter and you can't go wrong with the Chicken Shashlick, Lamb Xacutie or the Lamb Banjara. Yum!

There are newer reviews for Joy Indian Cuisine

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We visit here quite often as my son is at Uni in Kingston. I don't know if they've changed chefs or but the last couple of times we've been it has been a decidedly average experience - which is a pity as we've previously enjoyed half a dozen or more visits.

There were 7 in our party yesterday and only one other table was occupied so it wasn't busy. Every dish seemed to be coated in the same sauce - just different colours. The portions are good and we took half the meal home for a quick warm-up. Trouble is it's all pretty tasteless and the duck dish was more like lamb!

Sadly this place has just, for me, become yet another curry house in a High Street full of them. We shall look elsewhere on our next visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We've visited Joy on many occasions - from a late night meal after a few drinks, to evenings when we can't be bothered to cook and most importantly for evenings when we just fancy a really good curry. The staff here are always welcoming, and this is the best curry restaurant in Surbiton with an extensive range of specials. I always have either the Chicken Banarasi or the Mahi Kaliya - they are so good! And a reasonable price too.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We've been to joy this Saturday and it was very busy the service was bit slow and again what they can do it was packed but they tried their best we tried the menu from seafood festival and it was excellent and the staff were fantastic it was worth it.try the seafood menu you won't be des appoint

Reviewed September 16, 2013

On my 40th birth day we the group of 8 people went to joy on Saturday 14th sept. One of the best night I ever had in Indian restaurant. Restaurant was packed with costumer but the way they provide the service was very impressive. Superb food ,superb service, superb atmosphere made my day even more memorable. I will definitely come back with my family and friends. And I am sure, who ever visit this restaurant will never be disappoint ! Garlic Octopus jalapeño, King prawn flambé or Saag-fish-Sylhot are the best on their annual seafood festival menu.Please just don't miss it!!!