“Bright and Spacious... and wonderful!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Inspirati...
“Bright and Spacious... and wonderful!”
Reviewed October 8, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Lillian from Bright and Spacious of Surbiton was organized and extremely prepared. She responded promptly with all communications and went out of her way to make sure I was ok. The apartment was excellent. I loved the location, and ease of access. Windows everywhere;). The bed was very comfortable! Since my stay was not a holiday, I really appreciated having my own kitchen to cook in and a location central to all daily needs, as well. Thank-you, Lillian and the Tiger Team;)

Management Response
Oct 22, 2018
Dear Paula,
Many thanks for your lovely review:)
We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. We are very blessed to have experienced such a thoughtful and caring guest such as yourself. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
All the very best from Tiger team
Passenger...
“lovely place”
Reviewed August 13, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I really enjoyed staying at this place for the following reasons:
I had everything I needed, especially a big table to use as a desk for writing and drawing. (and a washing machine!)
It was really quiet at night, no noises within the house, which was relaxing an gave the feeling of a real holiday.
I loved that bay window and the morning sun tickling me in bed.
The bath was in a very good condition (according to German standarts, which are VERY high)
Problems with the lock were solved immediateley by very nice people.
Thanks for everything, Lilian, I might come back when I join another summer class with kingston academy.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you for the positive review Elke.
It was a pleasure to have had you as a guest in our apartment.
Our cleaner and DIY commented you are such a nice person:)
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.
Best wishes from Tiger team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing