All reviews executive room the river car park thames ditton sky bar balcony overlooking the thames hampton court reception staff surbiton station short stay flower show stayed here for one night free parking night's sleep yogurt kingston inns
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Where to start. We had a great time, stayed Friday and Saturday night. The room was smaller than anticipated, it comfy and quiet. A bit disappointed in the portion sizes in the restaurant as I was racing next morning on the Thames, so was looking forward to a hearty meal. I brought the portion size to the attention of the waiter and was promptly given a much larger portion, so thank you. A great buffet breakfast with all the trimmings. We really enjoyed the stay. Thank you. 3 weeks later my wife dumped me and later I found out she’d been having an affair with an old school friend. Who I knew she had been texting for the last 6 months, waking up in the middle of the night being confronted with his ugly mug on the phone is not good. He told my wife that he’d split from his in January when In fact he’d been sleeping g in the same bed as her until Early May. Lucky escape for me and needless to say I won’t be returning with my ex. But I will return with my new and true Live which will definitely over shadow and eclipse my last companion. Happy Days and see you soon.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AymenJ56, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2019

Dear Supscotland,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn London Kingston South.

I would like to start by thanking you for the great feedback about your stay.

We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you please email me on fom@hikingston.co.uk

Reviewed February 7, 2019

The hotel is well presented with great views over the river. When I arrived my room was not ready as I was early. However, I was provided with wifi codes to log in and do work. As I had been early and had to wait, which was my own fault, they upgraded my room which they did not have to do.

Thanks to Jade and the staff on the front desk. I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and will always look to comeback and stay.

Date of stay: February 2019

Dear Ajsbrown,

Reviewed February 5, 2019

Staff are welcoming on reception.
The bed was comfortable but the room is distinctly average compared to other hotels that I have stayed in. Rooms at the front have a view of the river and although there is a busy road the sound of the traffic did not disturb me.
The food in the restaurant was ok but for our second evening we walked into nearby Thames Ditton and dined in a fabulous Thai Restaurant.
There is parking in a car park behind the hotel. It took me 15 minutes to walk to the hotel, which was a pain.

Date of stay: October 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Hello 143GordonB,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm glad that the check-in process went well for you and that you found the bed received comfortable. I want all your lodging expectations met, and I am sorry you found the room received average. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, as a reference during the periodic review of the rooms. I trust that measures taken will make your next stays with us better than the last.

I hope you give us another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 15, 2019

We had multiple friends and family stay here over the weekend for our wedding. Rooms were clean, warm and good value. All inclusive breakfast was a wide variety. Staff, especially those on reception, could not have been more friendly. Would stay again. Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AymenJ56, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Dear Emma

Front Office

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

A good hotel on the outskirts of Kingston. Had an exec room that had a wonderful balcony overlooking the river - did let a bit of noise from the road in though. Room is good, with everything you would expect in a Holiday Inn.
The hotel is under refurbishment - to be converted to a Crowne Plaza, so the restaurant was out of action. Will wait to see what the conversion brings!

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank travelgramguy

Dear

I would like to start by thanking you for the great feedback about your stay.

Our new restaurant open in few weeks and I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again.