Holiday Inn London-Kingston South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
Hotel Bosco(Surbiton)
View Hotel
The Lion Gate Mews​(East Molesey)
View Hotel
The White Hart Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
  • Restaurant
Chase Lodge Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive roomthe rivercar parkbusiness hotelmodern hotellovely areahampton courtreception staffshort stayflower shownight staystayed here for one nightfree parkingcomfy bednight's sleepcooked breakfastkingston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very smart appearance, attentive staff. Relatively small (standard) room with no ironing facilities but clean and modern. Used a conference room which was pretty small and had plenty of difficulties syncing laptops to the screen with varying degrees of success but that aside I was pleasantly surprised with my stay overall.

Breakfast was fairly basic but standard enough.

Useful location, clean, no issues. Pleasant stay. Would recommend for a short business visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Gagan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Wolfpackmember,

I am delighted to receive your feedback and to learn that over all you enjoyed your recent visit at Holiday Inn, London Kingston South. We are proud of our Team and I am pleased to see that we did come up to your expectations. I am sorry that you faced a challenge while synchronising your computer with our flat screens in the meeting room but I am also glad that a member of staff was able to assist you with your requirement. Our Executive rooms are equipped with Iron and Ironing board however; a member of staff is always at your disposal for any requests like spare mini bar or iron and ironing board request.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we look forward in welcoming you back to your London Home.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

There are lots of positives about this hotel, and as somebody who is an IHG Platinum member who supports the brand I want to, however check out issue means I'm sorry but I can't.

Stayed 15/3 in room 316. We were given an Executive Room with a king bed. Having been watching the women's head of the river race, we checked in mid evening, had dinner, then decided to go to bed at 10:30. Pulled back the sheets and found two single beds pushed together to make a "king"

On check out was asked by a Trainee if we'd had a good stay. I asked if it was a hotel policy to make their own kings, rather than a actual king bed. She advised somebody would contact us regarding the issue.

At this point the Duty Manager came over. I explained the issue to him, and the fact my wife had no sleep, and having rowed earlier, her back was now very sore. He said there is a zip or something down the middle so there should be no gap. I advised him ours had a gap. Again he repeated the zip down the middle. I then told him three times ours didn't appear to and we had a gap, etc. he just mentioned the zip three times, no more no less.

At this point, I said obviously you are not open to receiving feedback, and offered to show him. Again he said there is a zip or something down the middle so there is no gap . I decided to give up, and told him instead I'd put my feedback on Trip Advisor site, and also IHG site.

Sad really because there were things we wanted to say about the hotel that should be said, however, not taking feedback from customers, whether IHG Platinum or not, is poor.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sophielaura
Gagan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Sophielaura,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday inn, London-Kingston South.

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a comfortable night’s sleep at your preferred brand -Holiday Inn. However, I am glad to hear that you did find positives & enjoyed the Hotel apart from King Size bed.

I am sincerely Thankful for your time and effort in writing your feedback and for your loyalty towards Holiday Inn, Intercontinental Hotels Brand. We take pride in our services and assure you that corrective steps will be taken to address your concerns, whether with the product or your departure experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back and to make Holiday Inn, London Kingston South your preferred place to stay in London.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Just stayed here the one night for the England v Wales game. Arrived to a friendly and efficient check in. Our room was fine and very clean. Breakfast was very good lots of choice. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Gagan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Frainy,

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about your recent stay at Holiday Inn, London Kingston South, I am sure you must have enjoyed the Rugby match, which was interesting. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed all aspects of the Hotel experience.

Thank you once again & The Team eagerly looks forward to welcoming you back sometime very soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had lunch at the Holiday inn and they had a new head chief who had a fantastic attitude and went far and beyond what I would expect he made the children feel like superstars and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Gagan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Parker London,

Thank you for your kind words, your glowing feedback is motivating and rewarding for our Team, who we take deep pride in. I am pleased to hear that You and Your Family were looked after and that we were able to delight your Children.

The Team eagerly looks forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

After returning to visit for a second stay at this hotel after having a great first experience, had the most awful stay. Room was very small and very close to the lifts. Was at first kept awake by people returning to their rooms very noisily until gone 1 am, after finally managing to fall asleep was woken by the TV from the room next to mine at 3 am and very loud voices. Rang down to reception, who knocked and asked the next room to turn down the sound and then left, sadly even when turned down was still able to hear it. Had my car not been parked in the car park which is a bit of a walk from the hotel I would have left there and then. Very very disappointed in my stay, only good thing to stay about the stay was the reception staff when I checked out, was told to expect a call from the manager, still waiting.

Room Tip: Keep well away from rooms near the lifts
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Gagan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Ms. Jo P,

The Team is ever so sorry to learn that you didn’t enjoy your recent visit at your local neighbouring hotel on this occasion. I would urge you to treat this incident as an isolated one, Our Team is always at your disposal here at Holiday Inn, London Kingston South to assist you and to ensure that your stay is comfortable and consistent each time you visit. Being a new built hotel, our windows are double glazed and rooms are insulated as per the best industry standards however, your valid points have been noted and we will ensure your room is allocated away from the lift in future. Management had left you a voicemail and will call you again in order to have a personal conversation. Meanwhile, we eagerly wait for your return visit to ensure we win your trust again.