Holiday Inn London-Kingston South
Hotel Bosco(Surbiton)
$105
$97
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
$134
$81
$74
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
$62
PremierInn.com
$46
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
$46
Travelodge
Travelodge Chessington Tolworth(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
The White Hart Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
$99
$113
$98
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Tolworth(London)(Great Value!)
$68
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive roomthe rivercar parkbusiness hotelmodern hotellovely areahampton courtreception staffshort stayflower shownight staystayed here for one nightfree parkingcomfy bednight's sleepcooked breakfastkingston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Although my experience was Spot on, friends of mine who were included on my original booking did have some issues with the inclusive breakfast, this did become frustrating, however was resolved.
I found the hotel to be modern, clean and great for our visit, and would return, staff were friendly and welcoming, we were allowed to check in early which allowed us to get on with our trip

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lucas0237
MSandfort, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Lucas0237,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback on TripAdvisor. We value your comments, as they enable us to further improve our services and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect.

I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed your experience here with us at the Holiday Inn London – Kingston South. Please take my apology regarding the issue with breakfast rate inclusive your friend had, I am glad that this was resolved. I will also pass on your kind words to the staff as this strives them to keep up the good work.

Lucas0237, you are a highly valued guest and I thank you again for your valuable feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, if I can be of any future assistance. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I booked this hotel as it was close by to family in Surbiton and a good price at just over £100 per night (especially as it was London Marathon weekend). The hotel is new and compact with a small bar and restaurant area near to reception and just over the road and 10 minutes walk from Kingston river side and Jubilee walk. There is plenty of free and secure parking just a few minutes walk away from hotel. The rooms are modern and clean and have everything you would need for a weekend away including a very comfortable bed, small fridge and flat screen TV with internet functionality. Breakfast was very good with excellent and friendly service - the usual self service hotel fare, but plenty to set up for the day with additional items to order. Throughout our stay all the stay were exceptionally friendly. This was not a problem for us but, on the Friday evening there was a tribute band playing in the hotels ground floor function suite and a wedding in full swing on the Saturday night. Our room was located on the second floor and it was surprising noisy on both evenings, the noise did stop at exactly midnight on both evenings but if you want to get your head down early I would ask for a higher room if staying on a weekend night!

Overall, excellent value and highly recommended if you are looking to stay on the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bokafrica

Dear Bokafrica,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the staff has given you their excellent service, I will make sure your kind words are passed on to the team as this encourages them to keep up the good work.

I have noted your concerns with regards to the function noise in your room on the 2nd floor. I assure you that I will discuss the points you highlighted with the management team to further improve these areas.

Bokafrica, you are a highly valued guest and I thank you again for your valuable feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, if I can be of any future assistance. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

stayed in standard double on the 23rd-25th october 2009.
so far of all the hotels i have stayed in this has been the most luxurious one ive stayed in big bed with flat sreen tv on wall, you have to pay for internet and additonal channels. glass desk table and glass wall in front of the bathroom. very clean and tidy. breakfast buffet was lovely and i didnt want leave and would love to go back again even though i have no reason for to go back the area.

Room Tip: be early for breakfast pillow is not quite right, if its too soft you can change it the one you want.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank melissakiz

Dear Melissakiz,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback on our website. We value your comments, as they enable us to further improve our services and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and that the accommodation was comfortable. Our internet facility is now complimentary for our guests and I hope you will be able to take advantage of our facility when you return.

Melissakiz, you are a highly valued guest and I thank you again for your valuable feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, if I can be of any future assistance. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff at this pleasant hotel are unexceptionally helpful and friendly. The informal open bar and lounge made this a relaxing area for a solo traveller and enjoyable for people-watching. Food was good, especially the light bite. There were a few items in my room that didn't work and I had to change rooms which was easily done. I have to agree that the bed was a bit too firm for my taste, but otherwise the room was stylishly decorated and it was actually possible to turn off the air -conditioning and open a window! The bus service into Kingston itself was convenient by day but more problematic at night. Surbiton station is a bit of a trot although usefully there are plenty of shops and places to eat along the way. Parking was simple and convenient. It's a good location if you are using the car to travel in the area but I wouldn't recommend it as a base for travelling into central London due to the distance from Kingston and Surbiton stations. If you enjoy folk music the RAMM folk club is very near and truly excellent.

Room Tip: I guess you just have to try one and see - I did find a few minor niggles but it was really easy to change even though the hotel was busy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank trektrip
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very good value - nice restaurant that serves promptly and has a very good menu - don't catch them during peak hours... quality may fall off a bit. Very good staff - they do their best to please. My bed mattress was quite hard and uncomfortable for my needs. Business rate is competitive - fitness facilities are over priced. I will be a return customer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WGBerry
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear WGBerry,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I appreciate and wish to thank you for the kind remarks for the staff. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you had with the mattress. Your comments are being reviewed by the hotel's management and appropriate action will be taken. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Karen G.