Holiday Inn London-Kingston South
$82
$67
Black Lion(Surbiton)
$78
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
$117
$83
$79
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
$62
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
$44
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
$44
$41
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsexecutive roomthe rivercar parkbusiness hotelmodern hotellovely areahampton courtreception staffshort stayflower shownight staystayed here for one nightfree parkingcomfy bednight's sleepcooked breakfastkingston
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff at this pleasant hotel are unexceptionally helpful and friendly. The informal open bar and lounge made this a relaxing area for a solo traveller and enjoyable for people-watching. Food was good, especially the light bite. There were a few items in my room that didn't work and I had to change rooms which was easily done. I have to agree that the bed was a bit too firm for my taste, but otherwise the room was stylishly decorated and it was actually possible to turn off the air -conditioning and open a window! The bus service into Kingston itself was convenient by day but more problematic at night. Surbiton station is a bit of a trot although usefully there are plenty of shops and places to eat along the way. Parking was simple and convenient. It's a good location if you are using the car to travel in the area but I wouldn't recommend it as a base for travelling into central London due to the distance from Kingston and Surbiton stations. If you enjoy folk music the RAMM folk club is very near and truly excellent.

Room Tip: I guess you just have to try one and see - I did find a few minor niggles but it was really easy to change even though the hotel was busy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank trektrip
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very good value - nice restaurant that serves promptly and has a very good menu - don't catch them during peak hours... quality may fall off a bit. Very good staff - they do their best to please. My bed mattress was quite hard and uncomfortable for my needs. Business rate is competitive - fitness facilities are over priced. I will be a return customer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WGBerry
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear WGBerry,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I appreciate and wish to thank you for the kind remarks for the staff. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you had with the mattress. Your comments are being reviewed by the hotel's management and appropriate action will be taken. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed here when we watched England play France in the 6 nations in feb.
What a fab place...rooms were ready when we arrived at 12, receptionist was very helpful, polite and seemed to genuinely want us to enjoy our stay.
We only had breakfast the following morning as we were out till late....but it was a VERY good breakfast...again extremely helpful and efficient waiting staff.
Rooms were modern, fairly good size and very clean.
Car parking was free.....definitely recommend this hotel.
Only drawback, seemed to be quite a distance from a tube station/ train station so a taxi needed....but taxi was cheap.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank vicky j
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was expecting this to be a fairly standard Holiday Inn, but I was pleasantly surprised on a number of counts.
I was pleased to find on arrival that there was plenty of free parking at the rear of the hotel. My positive arrival experience continued as I checked in and was upgraded to an Executive Room as I am a Platinum Priority Club member.
The Executive Room included a free mini bar, containing a bottle of beer, some soft drinks, a chocolate bar and a small packet of Pringles crisps.
I was also given a 20% off voucher for the restaurant so I decided to try it and the food was outstanding. I had Scallops to start and then Monkfish. My food was delicious and there was plenty of variety on the menu.
I was pleased to find that the hotel also offered free wifi.
The only let down was the bed. It was described as a Kind bed, but was in fact two single beds pushed together with one sheet over the top. The mattresses were too soft and didn’t function as one bed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear BritBronco,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is delightful to know that you liked our location and you had a good experience at our restaurant. However, I am sorry that the condition of the bed did not live up to expectations. We take all reviews negative or positive very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We recently had our Wedding at the Holiday Inn London - Kingston South. We were first put in contact with Emily who was very helpful in making sure we had everything arranged as we wanted. On the actual day everything ran as smooth as possible and couldnt have gone any better. Ntin on the day was excellent, very accomidating and handled any last minute problems we had.

I would certainly recommend this venue to people as it made our day!!

Well done to all the staff. Dealing with 100+ people cant be easy, but you done an excellent job.

Thanky you again.