If you are looking for your next holiday destination....you will not regret taj exotica maldives.
This is by far one of the most amazing trip we have had
We went with 4 other couples.
Reservations : Abdulla Sameer was fantastic with our bookings. We had changed dates a few times but they were amazing with the changes and were very accommodating.
Service:our butler Sudarshan was amazing. A gem of a person who made sure we had every thing we needed
Food: the chef Tarang was amazing. Gave us any cuisine we asked for.
Resort. By far the best resort we have been to. We have been to top resorts in Fiji but maldives and taj is just amazing. An island to yourself. Over water bungalows are amazing.
Cons. Cant think of any. Airplanes don't really bother any one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award-winning resort is a sublime fusion of luxury and nature. Nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. Accommodation is a choice between villas built entirely over water and beach villas. Pan Asian. World Progressive. In villa dining. Interactive dining. Or a romantic dinner for two under the stars... Dining is a culinary adventure. The acclaimed Jiva Grande Spa provides an extensive range of holistic treatments in the over water treatment rooms. Welcome to an island sanctuary where luxury and landscape merge to create a living experience that is one with nature. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives is located on the exotic Emboodhu Finolhu Island, in the middle of one of the largest natural lagoons in the world. This tropical isle, once known as the 'Three Coconut Island,' ornamented with pale white sand and crystal blue waters is lush with tropical flora. The resort is only 15 minutes by luxury speedboat, available 24 hours, from Malé International Airport. The award-winning resort seamlessly extends the magic of the island's blessed natural beauty in its design even as it offers the finest in contemporary amenities and services. Luxuriously appointed villas and suites, private plunge pools and personal sundecks with endless views of the Indian Ocean, make this the perfect setting for a private retreat. Our Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of ignature wellness experiences. A choice of bespoke dining experiences, water sports, and recreation options make for a complete and exclusive estination holiday. Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Maldives, has been voted the Best Resort in Asia and the Second Best in the World.* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Indian Hotels Company Limited, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Resort And Spa
- Taj Exotica Hotel Emboodhu Finolhu
- Taj Exotica Maldives
- Taj Exotica Resort All Inclusive
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives/Emboodhu Finolhu