The property is really beautifully. Their lagoon is the largest amongst all resorts in Maldives. The only drawback being they dont have house reefs. But, their are trying to grow as well as have snorkelling and diving trips 2-3 times in a day.
The coral garden where they take you is really beautiful. We saw loadsa fish and coloured corals and the Clown Fish (Nemo) as well.
The staff there is extremely welcoming and they will make all efforts to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. They have a butler for each room and he makes sure you have the best stay.
The food in the resort is amazing. And the chef makes you anything you want to have when you are away from home even if its not on the menu.
Their infinity pool is one of the best I have seen.
They have many activities to keep you busy like different water sports (staff at the dive centre is very friendly), Shark and Sting Ray Feeding, Dinners in different locations on the island (Ocean Pavilion being the best).
The rooms are beautiful and each one is unique in its own way(view from the rooms is beauitful). The amenities are excellent (Molton Brown being their toiletries brand).
The price is little steep but so is Maldives. You can ignore that fact considering the value you get out of the money spent.
We had gone there for our 1st Wedding Anniversary. They made our anniversary really special. They decorated our room, sent champagne and cake in the room and moreover most staff wished us in the morning (showing how well informed they keep their staff about their guests)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award-winning resort is a sublime fusion of luxury and nature. Nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. Accommodation is a choice between villas built entirely over water and beach villas. Pan Asian. World Progressive. In villa dining. Interactive dining. Or a romantic dinner for two under the stars... Dining is a culinary adventure. The acclaimed Jiva Grande Spa provides an extensive range of holistic treatments in the over water treatment rooms. Welcome to an island sanctuary where luxury and landscape merge to create a living experience that is one with nature. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives is located on the exotic Emboodhu Finolhu Island, in the middle of one of the largest natural lagoons in the world. This tropical isle, once known as the 'Three Coconut Island,' ornamented with pale white sand and crystal blue waters is lush with tropical flora. The resort is only 15 minutes by luxury speedboat, available 24 hours, from Malé International Airport. The award-winning resort seamlessly extends the magic of the island's blessed natural beauty in its design even as it offers the finest in contemporary amenities and services. Luxuriously appointed villas and suites, private plunge pools and personal sundecks with endless views of the Indian Ocean, make this the perfect setting for a private retreat. Our Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of ignature wellness experiences. A choice of bespoke dining experiences, water sports, and recreation options make for a complete and exclusive estination holiday. Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Maldives, has been voted the Best Resort in Asia and the Second Best in the World.* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, DerbySoftTaj, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Hotel Emboodhu Finolhu
- Taj Exotica Resort And Spa
- Taj Exotica Maldives
- Taj Exotica Resort All Inclusive
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives/Emboodhu Finolhu