There's a reason why Maldives hotels are so highly rated. No matter how many photographs you see of Maldives or Youtube videos you watch, you can never be prepared for the beauty of this amazing place. I don't think a Tahiti or a Bora Bora or Fiji would be able to provide for the same over turquoise water experience that Maldives provides.
Taj Exotica Maldives shines on several fronts.... warmth & hospitality is top of the line as is always with the Taj Group. Although I must admit that my benchmark is still the pampering I got at Taj Safaris (Pashan Garh), legendry!. The Lagoon is ridiculously beautiful and food is some of the best you can have in Maldives. Indian food was better than I get in India. Italian food was comparable if not better to leading international restaurant chains.... ate some mouth watering Pasta. You could request anything and the chef will be happy to cook it for you. Do note that they source the freshest produce from across the globe including proteins from Australia , Veggies from the Middle East etc. etc.
Everything in the resort is world class and amazingly plush. Molton Brown accessories, beds from Ploh, Singapore (Most comfortable beds I have ever slept in), Bose sound systems, world class wines & cigars.... Also they had some great water sports and activities and classy equipments, I could really go on & on.....
Sudarshan our Butler, Jameel our Housekeeper, Mr.Hari Subramaniam & their Chief Engineer whom we met over cocktails.... were heart meltingly warm...had some very enthralling conversations!.
Just too many things to rave about in an unforgettable 7 nights I spent there.
Maldives is expensive, period. But if you really want to unwind and get a slice of paradise ... go for it..... careful planning and timely bookings can surely make it more affordable. Three cheers for all the team of Taj Exotica. Hip Hip Hooray!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award-winning resort is a sublime fusion of luxury and nature. Nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. Accommodation is a choice between villas built entirely over water and beach villas. Pan Asian. World Progressive. In villa dining. Interactive dining. Or a romantic dinner for two under the stars... Dining is a culinary adventure. The acclaimed Jiva Grande Spa provides an extensive range of holistic treatments in the over water treatment rooms. Welcome to an island sanctuary where luxury and landscape merge to create a living experience that is one with nature. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives is located on the exotic Emboodhu Finolhu Island, in the middle of one of the largest natural lagoons in the world. This tropical isle, once known as the 'Three Coconut Island,' ornamented with pale white sand and crystal blue waters is lush with tropical flora. The resort is only 15 minutes by luxury speedboat, available 24 hours, from Malé International Airport. The award-winning resort seamlessly extends the magic of the island's blessed natural beauty in its design even as it offers the finest in contemporary amenities and services. Luxuriously appointed villas and suites, private plunge pools and personal sundecks with endless views of the Indian Ocean, make this the perfect setting for a private retreat. Our Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of ignature wellness experiences. A choice of bespoke dining experiences, water sports, and recreation options make for a complete and exclusive estination holiday. Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Maldives, has been voted the Best Resort in Asia and the Second Best in the World.* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Hotel Emboodhu Finolhu
- Taj Exotica Resort And Spa
- Taj Exotica Maldives
- Taj Exotica Resort All Inclusive
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives/Emboodhu Finolhu