“What a find!”

The Colliers Farm Shop and Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Clows Top
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monmouthshire
“What a find!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I used trip advisor to find somewhere for lunch with my family in the middle of a very long journey. The staff were very helpful when I phoned to book and were not worried about my rather vague time of arrival. We were actually running horrendously late and they really pulled out all the stops to get our meal out quickly. I am a Costa Panini addict and chose the brie, bacon and chutney Panini as I know I like the combination. Wow! The bread was fluffy, the bacon local and the chutney homemade….. I don’t think I will be going back to Costa! My daughter said the homemade tomato soup was to die for and even better than mine! My dog was welcomed in which was extremely helpful as it was sooo sunny outside I was worried about leaving her in the car.
I would love to go back when not under time pressure to enjoy the pretty garden and extensive tea and coffee menu.
Farm shop a little disappointing. I had run out of time to go and pick some apples from a neighbour’s tree at home but hoped to buy some locally grown fruit there. The only choice was Braeburn and they did not look particularly fresh or local.

Bewdley
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Kids love the play area, food lovely and not overpriced, we go here a lot and the service is always excellent as well

1 Thank Bewdleygirl
Charlie H, Owner at The Colliers Farm Shop and Tea Room, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank-you for your review, we very much appreciate it when our customers take the time to post a review. We love it that people bring their dogs and understand it is nice for customers to not have to leave their dogs outside or in cars. Your comments about the shop have been noted, we are trying to ensure our stock is as local as possible but we are sometimes reliant on suppliers to meet our requirements. Hope to see you again soon when you're in the area.
Tenbury Wells, United Kingdom
“I'm Happy, He's Happy, Kids Happy”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Driven past here on many occassions and decided to stop give it a try, really glad we did. The food was excellent and the service was really friendly. We were greeted with smiles on the way in and smiles on the way out.
The menu is good because it caters for meals and snacks. I had the best burger I've ever had - spicy lamb - with real homemade chips. My husband had a breakfast which he said was among the best he's had. The kids had meals off the kids part of the menu with milkshakes and they cleared their plates. We then spent a pleasent hour in the garden while the kids played on the great play equipment. He bought some beers out of the shop (never seen some many different beers) and I bought a chocolate cake and fresh eggs.
This place is now on my list of 'lets go out to' places. .
Really nioce way to spend a couple of hours especially with the kids entertained.

2 Thank Alison N
Michael C, Owner at The Colliers Farm Shop and Tea Room, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Hi, Many thanks for your review, We're delighted that you enjoyed your visit from all of the team. It's great to see the kids enjoyed the new play area.
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Having recently moved to the area and realising the only two local shops stocked almost nothing snd the staff very unfriendly this was a great find! A lovely warm welcome by staff and great priced food. You can pop in for lunch or just for a cup of tea and piece of cake! I was also very impressed with the shop; lots of local produce with a fantastic selection of beers! Well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Foodie12345677
“Delightful!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I couldn't fault it here.. Food is tasty and fresh. As are the cakes!! Atmosphere is lovely as everyone is so friendly. It is also beautiful inside by the fire but just as beautiful outside on the patio overlooking the countryside :)

• Visited June 2013