“Don't Bother!!! Just drive on by.............”
Review of Forest Plaza Motel

Forest Plaza Motel
Forest Plaza Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mount Forest
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here because of an unexpected family issue, and we needed to be in town. It was filthy, no hot water, smelled terrible, young people were coming to another room and leaving out the back way of the motel?? This sure is a DIVE. Can't express enough how bad the stay was here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank 207Shamus

Reviewed October 30, 2011

Had a horrible smell to it, carpets were disgusting and stained, pubic hairs in the beds, uncontrolled heat and the jerk owner refused to turn it up, dirty socks in the drawers and condoms on the floor, clearly they don't clean it. Couldn't drink enough booze to make it any better. Showered as soon as I left! Literally found a booger on the bed, I would rather sleep on the street in the rain! Complete waste of money, take the extra 15 minutes and drive to Varney. Its cheaper and better. Sleep at own risk....

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
18  Thank kris w
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Smoky, smelly, filthy best describe this place. It was late and I was very tired - had to stop. This is really a dive. Plan ahead better than I did and carry-on to somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
14  Thank Hamish007
Reviewed January 27, 2011

Due to dangerous weather conditions causing the highway to become closed, I was forced to stay here as I was unable to preceed further on my journey. The Forest Plaza Motel in Mount Forest is the filtiest, most disgusting motel, with an unheated room along with an odour that even a complete bottle of Febreeze could not remove. I would not even bring my suitcase into the room with me, fearing what might try to attach itself to it when I checked out. The owner controls the heat and refused to turn it up in spite of repeated requests. I could not sleep even with my coat on and escaped the following morning as soon as the highway was opened. When I returned home, the coat and clothes that I had worn during the night at this motel, were left in the garage until they could be washed with bleach in the hottest water and dried on the highest heat setting. I too hit our shower immediately upon entering our house also using the hottest water I could tolerate. Since then, I have contacted the Board of Health as well as the BBB regarding this establishment. Please be warned - never, ever stay here!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
22  Thank 2plus2fortravelling

Been to Forest Plaza Motel? Share your experiences!