“Stag party”

Kingsley Moor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stag party”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

what a great day we had during our stag party on 26th October, paintballing & off road karting
great facilities and all the staff were fantastic and what a great lunch too, cant recommend highly enough

Stoke-on-Trent
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My stag do! Best experience ever.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My best man booked Mountain Mayhem for my stag do along with 14 other lads. We went from Friday to Sunday with everything arranged by Vicki. From start to finish it was a laugh and completely unforgettable.

The activities we did were Paintballing and Rally Karts. True to tradition I got a serious (painful) beating in Paintballing but Rally karts was such a laugh despite a few technical issues which were resolved every time.
The whole mountain mayhem team couldn't do enough to help us and make the day better. The food was fantastic and the general feel of the place was ace! All new facilities and top people running it.

Overall I had a cracking weekend although I'll probably have a fear of paintballs for sometime yet! I shall be recommending to everyone I know and without a doubt I will be back again in the future. For a lads weekend you cannot get better.

One final thing I will say is don't mistake this place as just a stag/hen party venue. It's not the case at all, regardless of who goes there is plenty to do and you'll be guaranteed a riot!

Thanks to everyone involved at Mountain Mayhem for making my stag do unforgettable.

Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Ever 50th Birthday Adventure”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We cannot recommend Mountain Mayhem highly enough. Vicki was wonderfully helpful in the booking process and very well organised. On the day itself she was outstanding leading us through the brilliant assault course and fantastic quad biking. The equipment was top quality, the facilities were immaculate and the staff excellent. Our group of fourteen friends had the best day possible. Don't hesitate to book Mountain Mayhem - it is quite simply brilliant.

Lichfield, United Kingdom
“IPU TEAM BUILDING EVENY”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Booked up Mountain Mayhem and I cannot fault anything about the day !
We took part in Paintballing and Off Road Karting and all who attended ( 9) thoroughly enjoyed the day...

Well Organized
Great Location
Great Activities
Great Food
Great Facilities
Staff all extremely friendly and helpful

Would highly recommend and will go back for sure !

Cardiff , United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Team Building - Events”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We used Mountain Mayhem for Two Team Building Events - SEPTEMBER 2013

The Two days were organised with Saturday team doing Combat Tasks & indoor shooting with a team of 19 staff , Sunday Team doing Assault course & indoor shooting team of 12.
Mountain Mayhem were professional and very organised, They were upbeat and fun at the same time.
There were more than enough Mayhem staff to assist and arrange the activities.
All safety precautions were in place.
The location is fabulous with plenty of facilities that were spotlessly clean despite the constant foot fall.
Highly recommended -- All my staff are still Buzzing about their time.
We called in PANDY INN for Food & a well earned pint on way home -- AWESOME DAY Start to finish.

Visited September 2013