Review Highlights
Motorhome Trip

We visited our friends who were already set up with their caravan. On arrival at reception we were... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
guysmith100
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent went here to have a look and go for a walk around.

Lovely lovely lovely very nice worth coming here for an hour or few days what ever takes your... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
F2632RHlisas
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews bream carp motorhome pole fished tench mallard teal peg barbel
Reviewed June 24, 2018

A nice peaceful setting. Everyone on the lake was catching good quality fish, I had carp and barbel.

Date of experience: May 2018
CaistorLakes, General Manager at Caistor Lakes Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Good Morning, thank you Garry B for the review, we are glad that you have enjoyed yourself. We look forward to seeing you again soon..

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

I used to love this place and after a not so good meal last year haven't been for a while so decided to go on Sunday. I don't know what's happened but the chips don't taste the same I ask for vegetables with my lamb and got one carrot and peas I asked for ice cream with my pudding and got cream and the service didn't seem to be as good so I was a bit disappointed.

Date of experience: May 2018
CaistorLakes, General Manager at Caistor Lakes Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Good afternoon Bev H, thank you for taking the time to review your visit to our award winning restaurant. I do apologise that you were not happy with the standard of service that you have received whilst you were here on Sunday. I shall speak to the staff to find out why our service was not up to the standard that is expected of our restaurant.
if you would like to discuss this further please contact our office and I shall be happy to discuss this matter further.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

What a really lovely weekend we just had. The cabin was absolutely stunning best one I have ever been in. Everyone was really lovely and the food was gorgeous. And the fishing was really good me and my mate that stayed bagged up stunning fish can't wait to go back thank you

Date of experience: May 2018

Good evening andrewmarkham1987, thank you for taking the time to review our new 5* Gold lodges. We are glad that you used the food & drink delivery service that we provide to all our Lodge and touring guests on site. Your always welcome to come and stay with us. I shall pass on your comments to the staff. Glad you enjoyed being able to fish directly of the lodge into Herron Lake. Look forward to seeing the pictures of your stay feel free to email them to us.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Been to Caistor Lakes for lunches quite a few times, and had excellent food and service. Will be returning again soon!

Date of experience: February 2018
CaistorLakes, Public Relations Manager at Caistor Lakes Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you Joyceja, I'm delighted you are enjoying the restaurant and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Very pretty peaceful and scenic great to fish go for a walk near by have lunch or a drink reasonable priced food and drink. Nice to go some where of the beaten track from where I live its not easy to find and its at least a 25 min walk from where i live i live in Caistor, but once here its lovely and you can spend some time out in the open fresh air. Defently worth coming to here to fish or to see the horses

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you Lisa, I'm so pleased you are enjoying Caistor Lakes and all we have to offer.