My sister got married recently and our family came up from London for the wedding. The majority of them stayed at the Beeches on our recommendation mainly because it's non-smoking throughout, they welcome kids and it's got a really nice leisure club with a swimming pool - a rarity in Nottingham.
We live in Nottingham so we didn't stay at The Beeches, but there was nothing but praise from more than 20 wedding guests and my Mum was upgraded to an Executive Room which was a nice touch...After the wedding on the Saturday we joined everyone for Sunday lunch in Oscar's Restaurant at the hotel. The food was excellent and the staff couldn't have been more helpful - highchairs, special desserts for the kids, nothing was too much trouble.
If you're looking for something a bit more special than the usual dreary chain hotels for a trip to Nottingham, then The Beeches is definitely the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beeches Hotel in Nottingham is a stylish and modern hotel located south of Trent Bridge and only minutes from the vibrant city centre.The first class service and excellent facilities combine to make your stay, whether business or pleasure, an enjoyable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beeches Hotel And Leisure Club
- Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club West Bridgford/Nottingham