My wife and I stayed at the beeches in their junior suite for the night of our wedding. I stayed the previous night with our 2 boys having the sofa bed in the lounge of the suite, then was joined the following morning by my Father and Brother for a full English breakfast followed by a swim before the wedding. The staff were brilliant and so helpful with everything asked of them. The breakfast was a buffet affair, but was hot, tasty and plentiful! The room was clean and spacious and the fold away bed was put away as soon as I mentioned to the reception staff that we needed to use the room for getting ready. I would definitely recommend the hotel as value for money and a friendly place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beeches Hotel in Nottingham is a stylish and modern hotel located south of Trent Bridge and only minutes from the vibrant city centre.The first class service and excellent facilities combine to make your stay, whether business or pleasure, an enjoyable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beeches Hotel And Leisure Club
- Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club West Bridgford, Nottingham