We 1st visited the Plough Inn a number of years ago stopping for a lunchtime drink in their lovely garden, on our recent visit to the Cotswolds though we decided to stop for Dinner, I'm so glad we did!!! The Food was outstanding: My sons shared the Fillet Steak which was one of the best steaks I've ever seen served in the UK, I had the steak pie which was absolutely delicious and my wife had the Chicken wrapped around Asparagus! An amazing meal, but make sure you save some room for desert (the Apple Crumble is wonderful)!! Staff were incredibly polite and service was faultless! A lovely pub with wonderful food, we'd DEFINITELY go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are a countryside-lover, sports-fan or race-goer, The Plough Inn at Ford makes a perfect base for exploration of The Cotswold's.Bed & Breakfast facilities are resplendent in a fresh coat of paint and Craig and Becky are proud to announce the award of 4 Diamonds for guest accommodation from both the Heart of England Tourist Board and the AA since taking over the pub.B & B accommodation is provided in the Tallot. This quaint cobble-stoned building once used as a hayloft with stabling below for two- and four-legged visitors has now been converted to provide separate, comfortable accommodation for the modern visitor.Three comfortable en-suite (shower) rooms are available, beamed and differently shaped in true Cotswold fashion. Two family (double and a single bed) rooms and a double room arrangements are offered. We operate a non-smoking policy in our B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Plough Inn at Ford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plough Inn At Ford Hotel Temple Guiting
- The Plough Inn At Ford Temple Guiting, Cotswolds, UK