Second stay for 4 of us this year. Had a great time with staff, locals and Craig the manager. My wife's fish pie and my chicken and leek pie were excellent. We were going to visit the racing stables of Jonjo O'Neils so the Plough was in a wonderful position (5 minutes drive away). Would come here from our South Wales home for a day out as long as we would be eating here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are a countryside-lover, sports-fan or race-goer, The Plough Inn at Ford makes a perfect base for exploration of The Cotswold's.Bed & Breakfast facilities are resplendent in a fresh coat of paint and Craig and Becky are proud to announce the award of 4 Diamonds for guest accommodation from both the Heart of England Tourist Board and the AA since taking over the pub.B & B accommodation is provided in the Tallot. This quaint cobble-stoned building once used as a hayloft with stabling below for two- and four-legged visitors has now been converted to provide separate, comfortable accommodation for the modern visitor.Three comfortable en-suite (shower) rooms are available, beamed and differently shaped in true Cotswold fashion. Two family (double and a single bed) rooms and a double room arrangements are offered. We operate a non-smoking policy in our B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Plough Inn at Ford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plough Inn At Ford Hotel Temple Guiting
- The Plough Inn At Ford Temple Guiting, Cotswolds, UK