“Supportive learning environment”

Hamilton, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Supportive learning environment”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I attended the the 2 day introduction to reflexology course on the 21/22 June 2014. Jeanette created an informative, practical learning environment which included theory and technical application. Her catering and organising skills made us feel welcome and valued and the pace of each day layered the new learning well. On reflection, the weekend taught me a skill that I will be able to use from now onwards. It is a powerful yet pampering treatment that gives health benefits to all who receive it. Thank you Jeannette for sharing your expertise.
Regards

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“We wanted to move in!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

What a perfect day Jeanette provided for us - so much so we didn't want to leave! Myself and a friend booked in for a day retreat which started with an hour of Yoga on the beach to a glorious sunrise. Jeanette provides different treatments over the course of the day at her home which can include head massage, reflexology, meditation etc as well as some really amazing food - she is a wonderful cook and we were blown away by the high standard of all our meals - Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon tea. She is a very caring, nurturing person who has real passion & integrity for what she does. We left feeling rejuvenated and very relaxed. Highly recommend!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank TTEM
Tromso, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing massage”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Lovely experience with massage and reflexology. Nice surroundings, and professional therapist. I whole heartedly recomend this place.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank SiriSolL
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was going to Waihi Beach with three friends and decided to make it really special and do the day retreat at Yoga and Reflexology at the Beach. Wow! We loved the yoga - it was exactly at our level and afterwards we felt relaxed and energised. Breakfast was a platter of local seasonal fruits, a parfait of nuts and berries, yoghurt and granola, and then homemade bread with homemade conserves and chai or lemon grass and ginger tea - all from the garden! I chose a reflexology treatment, my friend chose an Ayurvedic head massage and the other chose Jin Shin Jyutsu. We had a sauna and relaxed with magazines and lunch was another three course meal, slow cooked, delicious and healthy. We felt amazing after the Yoga Nidra, then a short walk through native bush overlooking the ocean, followed by yet more food... a gluten free, dairy free chocolate cake! If you are ever in or even close to Waihi Beach, I would definately try this day retreat!

Visited July 2013
Tauranga
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A sanctuary of tranquillity in a private and peaceful bush setting”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Jeannette has a rare gift when it comes to dealing with people and understanding their health issues... physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I have enjoyed regular reflexology treatments which I liken to getting a "tune-up" for the whole body. I have also been to her day retreats set in stunning Waihi Beach. The retreats include a variety of treatments plus plenty of time to enjoy the natural beauty of Waihi Beach. Jeannettes' fresh healthy meals, juices and teas leave you feeling uplifted and de-toxed.
It's all the little touches like having all the latest health magazines to read at your leisure that make her service so special.
Jeannette has a cheeky personality and a great sense of humour which help make you feel instantly welcomed and relaxed.

Visited June 2013