“Nice food”

Nha Vien Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Bien Hoa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I have had the chili, vegetarian and delicious, and the bagels and dill cream cheese from Common Roots are totally awesome. The parking is quite limited with about five spots in the back, but if you're on the go you won't need to stay for more than a few minutes.

Date of visit: January 2017
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

We came at 9pm just in time to walk through the beautifully themed garden, but too late to get a meal as they were closing :( Very unique, I cannot judge the food but I would recommend visiting anyway even if just for a quiet glass of water!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed July 19, 2014

It's the second time I've been here. It too far from HCM for tourists so without my Vietnamese colleagues I'd never have come. The food is great but it's the amazing grounds that make it worth a visit. The different dining areas and the attention to detail, everywhere you look there is a different oddity.

Date of visit: July 2014

The Service- Great
We did enjoyed our visit to Nha Vien Quan very much

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We had lunch here with a factory friend. This was outstanding authentic Vietnamese cuisine in a very rural/industrial zone. Very surprised at the tremendous setting. Very attentive staff and excellent meal

Date of visit: March 2014