“it is always a treat”

Add it.
Highlands Coffee
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Bien Hoa
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Being 'a bran' they are all the same. Fortunately all very good. I love the Coffee with milk hot.Like the tiny biscuit that comes with it. Served in a real (earthenware) cup as coffee deserves, not plastic! The small range of cakes offer a good choice. A friends Bun Me was missing most of the role... infants serve, but it looked nice. Love the variety of seating offerings but the shoes are TOO open so it gets very noise, best not go at peak times.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

The title above says it all. Too much water, too strong coffee with a slightly burnt note.

This reminds me of McDonalds coffee. Sorry guys

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Phammage
Reviewed March 8, 2017

What a great spot! I went there yesterday for the first time to meet a friend for coffee. It had been on my list of places I'd like to try for too long. I ended up with an iced matcha tea latte, sweetened. It was pretty good. I decided to get one to go when I left, this time with soy milk. Also quite good, but I'm still looking to find a less overpowering milk. They also have a hazelnut milk that I'd like to try in the future. Ultimately I think the recipe needs a little more matcha. Regardless, I will be back! I can't wait to find a little spot to do my writing a couple times a week, and I look forward to working through the menu to find my perfect Peace drink! I love the feel of the whole place, and I'd like to continue giving them my business. :)

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Highlands coffee have become a huge franchise in Vietnam and it's worth a visit if you need something to perk you up. The full powerful flavour of Vietnamese coffee comes to life. Try the Iced black coffee (39000D) with a delicious Banh Mi sandwich (19000). Free wifi, trendy settings and good overall atmos.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed April 19, 2016

It is so nice to have a decent coffee place out in the countryside now.
- Open for just 3 months.
- The same great Highlands Coffee that you have come to expect from these guys.
- A nice selection of dessert options too.

Date of visit: April 2016