I lived next door to this joint for almost 6 months and I was never disappointed with what I was served or how I was served, be it dining in, or doing take away. Lots of ceviche options, the biggest burgers, excellent smoothies and a funky decor.
The only disappointment I can list here is that they do not make their own french fries but instead use the bagged, frozen ones.....
I was able to sample most of the menu over 6 months and because I used the same purveyors, knew how good the seafood and meat would be.
Who would have thought that in a tiny surfing village one could find an adventurous menu?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel with good prices, A/C, wi-fi and swimming pool. The best food and prices for the adventurous that want to try the energizing peruvian ceviche or for the most conservative that want a fine Tuna steak or a good hamburguer. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Surf videos, bar and great music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cafe Playa Negra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant And Hotel
- Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant Hotel Playa Negra