“Extraordinary!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2014

From the warm comfortable atmosphere to the exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, LOL Cafe in Cookstown is a wonderful place to either enjoy a healthy lunch or an exquisitely prepared dinner. All the appetizers are amazing...very tough to make choices. Booked a Sunday brunch for my Mother's 75th birthday in their private dining area and it was a huge success. Everyone was incredibly happy with their meals.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I would highly recommend this restaurant, the food is great, prices are reasonable/competitive, great atmosphere and friendly service. We went with the whole family and everyone enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

It's a very comfortable atmosphere, and the servers were friendly. The food was good, although
a bit pricey for what we had. However, we will go back again.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were in for lunch last week. Food was great, service and atmosphere is that of a cozy old house where you can unwind;) being new to the area it was a nice treat out!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My brother lives in the area & recommended this lovely little place, for a nice relaxing lunch. And I'm glad he did, 'cause it was great! The food is excellent...the service, very friendly & the atmosphere was delightful! It was like dropping in to see 'old friends'! What a great way to start an afternoon! We would definitely go back!