“Great people, great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pasta Plus

Pasta Plus
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Innisfil
Cuisines: Italian, European, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Alcona (Innisfil), 10 minutes East of 400/Innisfil Beach Road & just down the street from the beautiful Innisfil Beach Park. Enjoy nature's scenery and then have a delicious home-made, resonably priced meal for lunch or dinner. We're located in the Crossroads Plaza, right beside Rod's Esso gas station. We're Pasta...With a PLUS...Friendly service, kid-friendly environment...Regular menu & daily features...Come on in & taste what you've been missing!
Innisfil, Canada
“Great people, great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I don't know what the last review is talking about (Big Momma37) must have something against the place since every other review is positive.The food is amazing Antony & Nancy are great. The Veal is one of the best I've ever eaten. I'm actually on my way there now, oh, must try the sandwich on Fridays.

• Visited November 2013

Innisfil
“YUCK”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Ate there once and have never been back, way to pricey for a plate of pasta and got a veal sandwich and it was so greasy my bun was all soggy.

1 Thank bigmama37
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I ate a veal sandwich. Service seemed a bit combobulated as it was busy and the cashier was also serving tables. Apparently when taking my order the cashier was a bit confused and doubled my onions, peppers and mushrooms and instead of 50 cents charged me 1.00 per item which made for one expensive error. My sandwich was now 11.58. She did give me my change back but the sandwich was so loaded I had to take off half the ingredients. That is a shame I hate to waste. I am guessing this is the owner and she handled it all well enough. The food was very well seasoned although I found the veal a tad greasy. It is a very clean nice spot in Alcona with a nice atmosphere. I am willing to give it another try.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, very friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food is amazing and there is alot on your plate for the money you spend. Service is great! The staff is very friendly. A wonderful spot to enjoy a meal

1 Thank Breeahale
Alcona, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent service and incredible food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted by the owners and staff. All the food is made by hand and fresh that same day. The portions are very generous and I usually have to bring some home with me for the next day!!!! One of my favorite places to go to because it is almost like eating at home!

• Visited August 2013