“Charming cottage for peaceful holiday”
other traveler has booked this property
Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom
Living Room With Open Fire Place
Dinning Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Riachuelo
Worthing
“Charming cottage for peaceful holiday”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was my first self-catering holiday. My husband always resisted them until he finally gave in. I adored this little cottage in a terrace of four with very quiet, helpful and friendly neighbours.
Easy to find, it's in a tiny village just 2 and a bit miles from Aughnacloy. It's been fitted out recently and contains everything you need for a holiday: microwave, oven/hob, washing machine. The bathroom has a bath and a shower. The lounge is well-appointed and the beds (one double bed in one room and two singles in the otheer) are very comfortable indeed. It was spanking clean and I hope we left it in good order too.
It's set in lovely countryside and you can walk for miles in the country roads. Northern Ireland doesn't have a public footpaths network like I'm used to where I live in England, but the roads are very quiet so you can stroll along them without problem.
The property overlooks a small lough and I have some great pictures of the scenery around.
We found a welcome pack (milk bread, crisps) which was handy but I had already done some shopping on the way.
I found a gread deli who sold ready-made meals, and there's a good restaurant in town.
The manager is friendly and very willing to go a little further than strictly necessary to help us.
Recommended for a quiet holiday, but not if you are looking for night life.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing