“Warm and friendly welcome”
Review of Downs View B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Upper Beeding
Downs View B&B
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Lesley and Ron were the perfect hosts at this very well run, comfortable and quite simply superb B&B going way beyond what one would normally expect. The individuality of the colour coordinated rooms made our 5 night stay all the more enjoyable. The well appointed bathroom had a constant supply of toiletries over and beyond even some hotels. The breakfast was very well presented to one's individual requests and a packed lunch was also available on request. Superbly situated for a most enjoyable break. We hope to go there again.

Room Tip: If you prefer a bath check which rooms have one, all rooms equally good otherwise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susan P

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed at Downs View over the weekend of 13th July in the White Room. The room was large, excellently equipped and the toiletries and ancillaries would have done credit to a 4 or 5 start hotel. Breakfast was excellent and good enough to last all day. Lesley and Ron have a first class property and clearly believe in having guests leave as friends. We did not get chance to sample the juke box in the hall but if we travel that way again it will be our first choice to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Just had an amazing weekend at this wonderful bed and breakfast. As good as any hotel, the standard of both the bedrooms and breakfasts were second to none. The owners Ron and Lesley went above and beyond the call of duty and Ron even took me for my first ever spin on a motorbike! Will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Ron and Lesley were simply wonderful hosts, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was amazing with really generous portions and great choice to cater for all tastes! The decor in the rooms was exquisite and the whole place was spotless! The best B & B I have ever stayed in! I will certainly be coming again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a lovely place to stay! Very welcoming, friendly and nothing is too much trouble, the husband and wife owners are wonderful hosts! The attention to detail is second to none, they have thought of everything. The rooms are very spacious & clean! Also a nice garden which can be used by the guests! The breakfast was perfection, we were full all day!!
There is a very good bus service down to the coast, with the stop just outside! We used it as the parking charges in Brighton are extortionate!
I would recommend to all!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife stayed here for a night recently while supporting me as I was taking part in the London to Brighton charity trek. Everything about the place was perfect and the couple who run the place were very helpful. I had to give up on the walk after 46 miles and didn't make it as far as Brighton. My wife picked me up and we went back to the B&B where I was offered a beakfast. It was delicious and I was very grateful as I had not even been staying there! My wife could not fault the place. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Having travelled for years and stayed at many many places, I have to say the Downs View B&B blows anything and everything out of the water!
We had a large spacious room, quite, clean and with everything you could think of one might need in a room. The bed made up for our daughter had special towels and bedding, along with a little activity book... at this point I was feeling comfortable and very impressed with the attention to detail. Breakfast was outstanding, they really had thought of everything, and it was delicious! Not only this, but to meet Lesley, Ron and Fluffy and chat over breakfast was also a highlight, such lovely people, such a lovely B&B.

I highly recommend staying there, a real treat!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Downs View B&B? Share your experiences!