We had a meal here because we were very tired and didn't want to travel too far to get something to eat. There was a very comprehensive selection and it was very reasonably priced. It is good value for money as the portions were huge. However we found the food to be very average. My jacket potato was tasteless and dry. The ribs, a huge portion, were also dry and tasteless. Obviously they had been microwaved. On the positive side it is a very comfortable place to sit and have a drink. There was an excellent selection of wines by the glass, very reasonably priced.Staff were great. It was very busy, especially with families, obviously because it is good value for money. We, however, would prefer to pay a bit more for quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Stirling has 60 rooms. We offer great comfortable, affordable rooms. The rooms are very clean and modern. We have a great team of staff that work together and give pride in making you Premier Inn experience unforgetable. We have a Brewers Fayre Restaurant beside the hotel which serve good value for money food. For the children there is an outdoor childrens play area, which is situated beside the outdoor seating area where the parents can sit and relax whilst the children play. There are NO indoor play areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stirling Hotel Bannockburn
- Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) Hotel Bannockburn, Scotland