Thirty years ago we brought our children to stay in the university accommodation. It was cold then, a half term break. We chose the Premier Inn this time as there reputation is good and we were not disappointed. Although sited by the main road into Stirling there was no night noise from traffic and we had a good nights sleep. the resturant was acceptable with helpful and friendly staff, food was very good too. The next day, Sunday, we toured Stirling Castle and had a very entertaining tour with the audio guide and then a murder tour . The guide was cross between a the younger Crankie and Harry Lauder so you can imagine our hilarity at his expense. It was well done and good fun. The views from the castle are remarkable. The restaurant at the castle did not provide us with a good choice so we departed and drove on to the Inn at Kippen. What a pleasant find. delightful staff and very good homecooked food. recommend this! The a picturesque drive to the eastern shores of Loch Lomond before heading south to Lancashire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Stirling has 60 rooms. We offer great comfortable, affordable rooms. The rooms are very clean and modern. We have a great team of staff that work together and give pride in making you Premier Inn experience unforgetable. We have a Brewers Fayre Restaurant beside the hotel which serve good value for money food. For the children there is an outdoor childrens play area, which is situated beside the outdoor seating area where the parents can sit and relax whilst the children play. There are NO indoor play areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stirling Hotel Bannockburn
- Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) Hotel Bannockburn, Scotland