“Great restaraunt in Betty's bay”
Review of Tides Restaurant

Tides Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Betty's Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Boutique restaurant in Betty's Bay. Open mostly for dinners and Sunday lunches. Times change according to season.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I along with my friend s ate 3times a week in tides food was outstanding ! Lydia and Johan run a tight ship here where service and fine food go cap in hand , I can only say thanks to staff at tides especially the lovely waitress that made me so welcome, her smile said everything

1  Thank Dicksea26

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My fiance and I visited the restaurant while on our weekend getaway. We loved the food so much the Friday evening, we couldn't wait to go back the Saturday evening. Love the cozy atmosphere, the friendly staff and the excellent food. I loved the lamb shank and the calamari! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that visits Betty's Bay.

2  Thank leeannekotze
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent friendly service. Must book a table especially in season. Generous portions. Beautifully presented food. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Rene S
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Not much to say other than all my boxes were ticked at this resturant. Great food, cosy atmosphere, good service and even better wines.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The restaurant was recommended to us by our host in Pringles Bay so our table was booked for us some weeks in advance.Had we not been advised to go we would not have noticed it-the outside is very un-prepossessing,but once inside we were seated in a cosy select part of the restaurant,away from the brasher,noisier main area.The food was delicious-I had the seafood platter which was huge-fortunately my husband helped me with it even though his ribeye steak was also very big! Coming from England where the Pound is strong against the Rand we are finding that eating out is amazing value for money, and our meal here was no exception. We would certainly recommend this restaurant-just don't go wanting beautiful vistas of the ocean whilst you eat 'cos you won't get them!!!