All reviews golf resort nice view fresh air nice food excellent service in great condition nice room beautiful landscape only downside cold weather big balcony hotel located welcome drink great hospitality staff were very friendly coming back driving range
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2020

It is one of the best place to play golf and to relax. Beautiful landscape, very nice Golf course, integrated in the rainforest. Nice rooms, good food and very friendly staff. This is the third time we stayed here within two months. As long as you dont face any problems, everything is wonderful.
But be careful about management staff. After one night(intended to stay three) returning from our matinal golfround,we were told to move our room, because someone else claimed it. No way to discuss it. Such a practice we could not accept and left the resort. Are there more valuable guests than us even though we paid full price?
Be careful about their website. No 10% in their restaurant, no 100 baht per room for restaurant. Upgrading of a room is tricky,because they have all the same size and view. Some rooms are very smelly because of sewage problems. No massage available, because external and mainly not available.I complained already once, but nothing changed.
I said before friendly staff but having this issue, so charming Mrs.Chantina Promchan at the reception became suddenly very unfriendly and unpleasant.
An important minus for this lovely place since I planned to take a golfer group to this place from Switzerland. We are very much disappointed and will stay out of this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MarcomC2, Manager at Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2020

Dear Matthias2002ch,
I appreciate you sharing your constructive feedback with us and thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent stay in Chanthaburi. I regret to read that the service didn't meet your expectations and I will this take up with the concerned departments for improvement. Please rest assured that we aim to treat all guests equally and that nationality or origin should not be a different for different guests.Your comment has been noted with thanks. Thank you for enabling us to improve on this and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again on your next visit to Chanthaburi.

Reviewed February 8, 2020

Very nice, food was excellent, employees so kind, golf unbelievably well maintained .
The only negative thing I could say is that the variety of food breakfast should be improve and the why not have a special menu some days during the week?$
Overall, It's a trip in paradise.

Date of stay: January 2020
MarcomC2, Manager at Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Urban,
Thank you for your compliment and recommendation, so I will share to our team, especially Chef to make an improvement, thank you for raise it up. Looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2020 via mobile

The golf course is magnificent, my favourite in thailand and I am a member of Siam Country Club as well to get that view in context.The tranquil surroundings , superb restaurant , large rooms with super comfortable beds and excellent service makes the Chatrium Golf Resort a superb destination an easy 3 hour drive from Pattaya. I left an important item in the room after checking out ( after what could only be described as an absolute skinful after golf) and the kind management lady at Chatrium sent me the item back to my house in Pattaya. A gem of a place golfing or not.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear markwO479WM,
Thank you for your positive comment to our golf course and service, so I'm really proud of my team and I will share with them. Looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 26, 2020

Very nice hotel, close to the Cambodian border and iDeal as a base for a visarun.
Empl. are helpfull and speak some english. Food is Good and there is enough choice.
Terrace is overlooking the golfcourt. Rooms are comfortable, with one or two beds.
Breakfast is ok.
The golfcourt is fantastic, 18 holes ,nature, monkeys and sometimes you can see elephants

Date of stay: January 2020
MarcomC2, General Manager at Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2020

Dear 728jaaps,
Thank you for your compliment to our hotel, especially Golf Course, staff, room and food. Looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

This is amazing place for the golfer with the huge area of 700 rais in the resort 4,000 rais with well maintenance. Woww!! This is fanstastic. I love this hotel. Nice staff. Definitely ll come back

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Wirachai_Cha, Manager at Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Dear savanishuang,

Thank you very much for your valued time sharing your experience of your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

Your kind compliment is very much appreciated and delighted to know that our golf course and hotel are amazing place.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Wirachai Chakumrod