Our stay at Bell&Busk was one of the highlights of our year. All of the rooms where beautifully decorated and for lovers of light and space the upstairs bedroom will be just what your looking for. There are no weak electric showers here, so when returning from a day of rambling the beautiful hot power shower was just the tonic. It was a B&B, with the standards of a hotel and more importantly for me, with beautiful attention to detail.
Bob and Sheila are warm and open hosts, who welcomed us with delicious cake and tea and made sure that any needs we had were met. As many other reviews have said the breakfasts were marvellous.
There was a great assortments of OS maps and local walking guides on hand, to borrow. And it was a great location for walking, right on the Pennine way. The lack of a car was no problem when wanting to explore the country side.
A perfect trip. We would definitely recommend it and would come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, UK - Skipton