Arrived after long journey to be greeted by sheila who helped with parking, showed us all the rooms and told us some of this history of their lovely B&B, followed by tea & cakes in the lounge which was much appreciated. Bob cooked evening meal and came in to check it was all O.K. which it was, and so was the breakfasts served each morning. All home grown or locally sourced and very tasty! Both Sheila & Bob were more than helpful with their knowledge of the Dales and helped us plan our route each day which proved to be an excellent choice for us to experience all aspects of this wonderful region.
The bonus for us all was to see the magnificent steam train thundering past on the sunday morning. Would reccommend Tudor House to anyone visiting Yorkshire but especially any train enshusiasts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, UK - Skipton