Sheila and Bob, the owners, were very welcoming. Their place is charming and has many lovely touches to make sure you feel welcome and have a really comfortable stay. The breakfasts were delicious and the beds very comfy. We shall be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, UK - Skipton