Just returned from a wonderful weekend at Malham staying at Tudor House, Bell Busk, what an amazing place to stay. We spent two nights there and was made truly welcome by Bob and Sheila, it really is home from home. Homemade cakes and refreshments upon arrival got the weekend off to a great start. We stayed in the Swaledale room which is spacious and decorated to a very high standard, I particulary liked the fresh flowers in the room and the luxurious bath products, not to mention the huge walk-in shower. The breakfast had something for everyone, cereals, fruit juices, just about every fresh fruit you can imagine, yogurts, and then a cooked breakfast, cooked to order, nothing was too much trouble and as much tea, coffee and toast as you could manage. We were blessed with wonderful sunshine which made our autumn break a truly wonderful one, we are very fortunate we get the chance to stay in lots B&B's but not always as fortunate to say in one as nice as this one, don't hesitate to book you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, UK - Skipton