And WOW was it special. Only booked on the spur of the moment and travelled up with my 'sis' and our 4 siamese cats. What a fabulous weekend it turned out to be. Met the lovely Kath, George,Lesley and Malcolm who were the other paying guests for this 3day special. Bob and Sheila (the owners of TH) were the best hosts you could possibly want to look after you and we were welcomed into their home by the entire family for probably the best Christmas ever. Dining table positively 'groaned' with food for the entire 3 days - breakfasts to die for every morning, beautiful 'herb fed' turkey with all the trimmings for Christmas day, stunning cold spread in the evening. This is a place where you will arrive as a guest and leave as a friend. TH is full of character and a definite must for a return visit. Thanks to everyone who made this a special break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, UK - Skipton