The Hacienda is an exceptional place. An exquisite hotel with beautiful grounds, all situated within view of an active volcano. Rooms are large and furnished with Mexican antiques. The food is organic, delicious and mostly supplied by the Estate. Tours of the Estate are possible and I would highly recommend them. Service is attentive and friendly. Yes, this hotel is expensive but for a special occasion it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the midst of magnificent landscaped grounds at the foot of the Majestic Volcan de Fuego, the incredibly luxurious 19th Century hacienda is tucked away in the highlands of western Mexico. The two storey hacienda lies on a 470 acre expanse within a 5000 acre working ranch, organic farm and coffee plantation.22 suites and three grand suites all with a terrace or balcony offer comfort, tranquility and privacy. National cuisine from many regions of Mexico as well as international cuisine, under the creative direction of Oscar Peralta, is served in an array of exotic dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda de San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Antonio Hotel Comala
- Hacienda De San Antonio Comala, Colima, Mexico