All reviews sea view beautiful hotel skiathos town the bus pool bar steep drive communal areas fantastic views private pool walking difficulties hired a car junior suite different levels mobility problems beautiful island road noise welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

My stay at the Atrium hotel Sciathos was truly wonderful. The accomodation was superb and catered for everything. Rooms were comfortable and kept immaculately. Friendliness of the staff was real and exceptional. Food was of a good standard. Mangement was always on hand to review the customer feedback. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to all. Great facilities are to be had by all. I was on my own but made welcome by the staff. I will be definitely returning to the Atrium again quite soon. Seamus Hackett

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 14 nights, lovely hotel and staff.
Breakfast staff including Despinia and Natasha were excellent, nothing was too much trouble. Dimitris on the evening bar was lovely again would do anything to help.
I would highly recommend this as a place to stay but just be cautious as it is on a hill. A torch at night is very helpful for going up the hill.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Dawn C
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Lovely hotel all staff working so hard keeping rooms restaurant bars spotless . we had a room over looking the sea .....and a very busy main road (wasn't noisy at night) . My one sad point was that it wasn't easy to get down to the beach ....shown a short cut but was very rough .Great bus service in and out of town . Recommend this hotel for a very relaxing holiday. No entertainment .

Room tip: Had difficulties with Wifi but not a problem for me . Did hear some guests moan .
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Very nice place to spend your holiday. Nice, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Beautiful view at the sea-side rooms. Also nice view at the pool side. Poolbar is quite expensive and the staff at this area seems less hospitable. Good facilities, we had great fun playing billiards and table tennis. You can lend a parasol when you go to the beach. That's very nice because the main part of the beach across the street belongs to a resort and they asked a fee of EUR 20,- for two beds incl. parasol. So we took a parasol at the hotel and went to the end of the beach to rent two beds at the boat rental place for EUR 8,-
There is a bus stop across the street that will take you to Skiathos City (trip of less than 10min). The buss arrives every 20min's and is very inexpensive. It can be very crowded though so sometimes you do not fit in. That's why we took a cab at some point which is a bit more expensive but is more comfortable. And not that expensive if you can share the cab with other people.
There is a supermarket at walking distance and you can find several restaurants. We have had a great holiday!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2017

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for a week in August this year and I would thoroughly recommend it for anyone looking for a relaxing holiday on the beautiful island of Skiathos. The hotel is built up a hillside and although I expect it isn't very old, has an interesting 'rustic' design with lots of additional spaces such as a library and quiet area which works really well. The room we had was large, nicely furnished with a well-equipped bathroom, lots of natural light and a balcony overlooking the sea (although also a main road). Not a great deal of storage space but not much of an issue on holiday. The hotel is within an easy walk of a beautiful sandy beach and local facilities. We had booked half board and in practice ate at the hotel every evening except one because we found the food excellent, with plenty of choice. Breakfasts were also very good in terms of quality and the range of alternatives available. Meals are self service but the atmosphere is relaxed and there was no overcrowding or queues when we were there, which apparently was the busiest week of the year. The staff are friendly and extremely efficient. Not very many provisos: the hotel is not for those looking for a lively atmosphere with 'entertainment' or, because of its design, anyone who doesn't like steps (although there are lifts). Also, at least in the week we stayed, you needed to be there early to get a place at the pool or to get a lounger on the beach (because these are mostly reserved for the neighbouring hotel). Otherwise, a great hotel.

Room tip: We found when we arrived that rooms seemed to vary in terms of size, view and facilities, some with own pool, so worth enquiring.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple